Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016 Part One


First off, I want to say Merry Christmas everyone. I can't say this was my easiest Christmas... This is my first Christmas... I'm not home. And nor will I be going home. So it's been pretty tough. My family is coming to where I'm at tomorrow... but for today... it was tough. 

I started out my cheer with going with Mimi and Papa to a Candle Light service at at nearby church Christmas Eve night. Yeah, I needed it. And everyone, while they were leaving were gifted with my third most favorite flower; the Poinsettia! 😁



This morning, yep, we had church. Look at those suits! It was hard for me to not crack up listening to the message when you had THAT up there. At least Pastor was sane. But the look of horror on his face when he first spotted the other two. PRICELESS!

Now onto the gifts... up to today. I'll have more tomorrow. 

The whole lot so far. 

Thank You A.L!


Thanks Catty


Thanks Mrs. R

From my brother! (Yeah, this is something I've been wanting.)


From Kendra... Let's see what I can manage with this.
From Rue. Yep, I'll have to fix that other earring. I hope she didn't spend that much on it. (Honest, It'll be super simple. I just need my wire and tools.) 
From Mom and Dad












And two paintings from a friend. 



The pony is my Pony Persona. He did such a cute job on both of these. 

Well, I hope you all had a great day. 

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

VK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...