Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals


Last year I did awful and if this year is anything like today I doubt I will do very well. So personally I am unsure whether I should do resolutions or not.

2013
Family First
Pro_17:17  A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. 

  1. I will read the Bible to my Sibs every night and attempt to get through it in a year. 
  2. I will work on my stamina and attempt to be able to run a mile by the end of the year. 
  3. I will think before I yell at others for not doing something correctly. 
  4. I want to be able to have one of my songs written down in the correct manner so that others can sing my songs. 
  5. I want to at least have made headway in my school work. I doubt I will be caught up since this year is already promising to be hectic but I want to be no further than five months behind. (I am eight now) 
  6. I want to read one historical biography a month. 
  7. I am hoping to have at least one of my books published but it does not matter which. My imagination works when it wants to. 
  8. I am going to work on my listening skills.... some more.  
Action is the proper fruit of knowledge. 

V. Volunteer 
K: Kitchen skills (I can't cook) 
A: Always there 
T: Thorough 
H: Helpful 
I: Include
E: Enduring 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...