Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dear Santa 2012


It is that time of year again. (sigh) the time of the year where we all run around like chickens with their heads chopped off (Believe me I have seen that for real, it is rather funny to watch.)

It is also that time of the year that we are all expected to write down what we want. so here is my list
(Please family and friends, stick with this list as much as possible, we do not have room for much right now)


  1. A new alarm clock. with multiple sounds and tep. on it. I am not even hearing my alarm anymore when it does go off. (which sometimes it forgets) 
  2. A Kendle Fire or Android Tablet. 
  3. Piano book for learning cords. 
  4. Chair for my room 
  5. CHOCOLATE (Dark, mint, strawberry) 
  6. Zebra Bed set 
  7. Size 9 narrow teni shoes 
  8. Liberty Kids complete series
  9. Money for Family Physician kit from doTERRA  (you have to scroll down) 
  10. Snacks for my tummy ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...