Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Being Supportive



(Based on Philippians 2:3-11)

May I not do get into fights over who should do it.
Or brag over what I've done.
But in humility may I see other's work more important than my own.
I should not look at what I've done with prideful air, but I should look around to see what still needs to be done.
Let me think the way Jesus thought.
For he was the image of god and did not think it robbery to be equal with him.
But he humbled himself, and being a nobody was willing to be a servant, in the form of human flesh.
And he humbled himself furter, he was willing not only to die, but die painfully hanging by nails in his hands and feet to a cross.
Wherefore God has put him at his right hand and given him a name that is above every name.
That  at his name all things whether in heaven or earth or under the earth shall bow and proclaim him King of kings and Lord of lords, to the glory of GOD the FATHER.
So as Jesus was willing to support his family so shalt I e're be willing to support mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...