Thursday, October 4, 2012

Act of service: Dad's office


This for me will be a more difficult topic. Servants should keep their mouths shut I believe on what they do.

But the them of this blog is Making Me a Servant so I should tell you what I learn week by week on how to do that.

Being a servant is never easy. Human nature is to be a princess or prince all the time but no where in the Bible can I find that it says we should act like Royalty. On the contrary it clearly states that we should endeavor to be servants.

One of the things I did this week; My father is cleaning out his office so while he was gone Monday I helped.  It looks a Ton better. Dad was over joyed and so was everyone else. It made me feel better to because the state of the house is the state of my brain, in other words; I can't function in a messy house. And I know I am not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...