Saturday, September 29, 2012

What I learned this week: Mirror, Mirror


This is something that has actually been brewing in my mind for quite some time. It started one day when I was yelling at a Sibling for something I was... well guilty of myself when Mom said Now hold a mirror and say it again. 

I thought she was nuts she told me to think about it, and I have been. 

God has commanded us to bridle our tongues, and do unto others as we would have them do to you. 

Dad has always reminded me whenever I point fingers, that when I point one at my sister there are three pointing back at me. 

SO what have I learned? I learned that if you are going to go around judging people and pointing out faults. DON'T GET UPSET WHEN THEY DO IT BACK. We should always look in the mirror  when we correct something and see if we have anything in our own eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...