Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Ninth Grade Goals



This year my goals are simple. 


  1. Get Caught up. Life has been hectic for as long as I can remember and I am a few months behind. 
  2. Read through the Bible in a year. And Keep caught up in PC (Polished Cornerstones.)
  3. Finish English 7th grade and all of 8th. This is Rod and Staff English (Put out by the Minnoites)  so it is a bit more tricky that most. I had to do 4th grade twice before I was able to even remotely comprehend what it was teaching. There are only 10 books. 
  4. Do 6th and 7th grade Rod and Staff Readers. I am a severe dyslexic and reading and writing do not come very easily to me. 
  5. Continue with my History. I am currently in the Renascence. I am also going to try to complete Texas State History. And I will see how far I can get everywhere else. It will depend on how many books the library has on any given area of history. 
  6. Science: I think this year is  Physical, I could be wrong.
  7. Math: Algebra 1
  8. Geography 
  9. Health.
  10. Violin and Piano for an hour a day everyday. 
  11. Sewing class for an hour a day. 
  12. music and theater arts 
  13. Anthropology 
  14. 3-5 Hours a week at the Therapeutic Equestrian center. (Can I make it seven? doubt it. not with that work load.) 

Ok, So maybe not. But if I try hard I should be able to do it, Lord willing.  Let's just hope this is not a TOO difficult year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...