Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MY Artsy Award





I've been awarded the Artsy Award by My sister Kendra E Ardnek



Rules
1. Normally this is where it says "thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link to their blog etc. etc." Well, you can do that if you want. I mean, if you like the award and you're glad you got it and you can do that. Or you can just copy this and have people listen to me rambling. :)

2. Answer the five questions set out for you and make the next five questions for the people that you nominate. 

3. OK, so usually there's a "NO TAGBACKS" rule. I'm here to say that in #3 of this award you can tag or not tag or whatever you want to do. Agreed? Agreed. ;)

So ... The questions Kendra asked me:


1.) What is your opinion of Grape flavored Candy? Depends, but most of the time, Yuck. 

2.)What is your second favorite color? Baby blue. I like sky colors, Sky blue sunset pinks,purples, and oranges. While Pink is my favorite over all Blue comes in a very close second. 

3.) Which is more important? A good plot or good characters? Good caractors. You can rewrite a plot but it is hard to rewrite a character 

4.) You just found out that your neighbors are from Mars and that they have a device that removes your plot ideas out of your head and they're publishing them. What are you going to do about it? (If you don't write ... then how about the artwork you're planning to do?) Let them. At least I don't have to write it. (KENDRA there is no life on Mars!) 

5.) Do you enjoy being random. NO, I have two characters that are random but I have a hard time writing them. I normally have to get help with the RANDOM part 

Unfortionatly I do not know anyone to award this prize to. If you would be interested let me know and I will include  go ahead and comment and when I have five I will award and give you questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...