Wednesday, September 5, 2012

High-school goals


YIKES!!!!

 I WAS JUST INFORMED I AM IN HIGH-SCHOOL THIS YEAR!!!!!

OK, so it isn't that bad. I guess... But I always considered those in high-school as OLD....So.... what do I want to do.

Thankfully Mom sent me a list of the options.

GO MOM!!!!


Required:
Bible and Devotions  (includes Polished Cornerstones)  (4 credits)
English  (3 credits)
Literature/Reading  (2 credits)
History  (3 credits / World / American / Ancient)
Science  (4 credits / Physical / Biology / Chemistry / Physics )
Math  (3 credits )
Government  (1 credit)
Geography  (1/2)
High School level health  (1/2)
Texas State History  -  Jr. High Credit.  Must have a C to pass.


 OK So that is 19 Credits, I need at lest 9 more OK so this should be fun 



Optional
Language: 
Music
Sports
Writing
Accounting
Art

Open to other ideas

So here is the list of Ideas mom sent me. Now which to choose. 

I am going to be taking 2 years of Piano and 2 years of Violin so that is 4 credits. 



Anthropology (1Credit) 



Economics  (1Credit)

I want to take Latin, Greek, and Hebrew. That would be 3 more 

I would like to  work on my writing abilities, though I doubt I can get credits for writing, editing, and publishing  books. ;D

I also will be taking 2 years of classes at the  Equine therapeutic center. Though not till I turn 16 because you are not admitted into the program till then.

I think that will keep me pretty busy. I probity will be working on quite a bit more. (Just because those are the only collage courses I have written down to study, does not mean I might decide to work on some others. And I doubt I will ever stop learning. Intelligence is  the door to freedom, and alert attention is the mother of intelligence.) 




1 comment:

  1. Yes ... you may get credit for successfully writing, and publishing a book over 200 pages long, if it shows mastery of some subject - such as art, music, poetry, history, science, and I'm open to debate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...