Monday, April 23, 2012

Memory Monday: My most memorable Dream


He's still working on me
To make me what I need to be
It took him just a week to make the moon and stars
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
'Cause He's still workin' on me

I have always had some very strange dreams, my most memorable was when I was nine. I was sitting in the room of my dreams it had a blue ceiling, blue walls with animals and a green carpet. I was sitting with God (No I never actually got to see his face) and he was talking to me as a father would talk with his daughter (I don't remember all of the conversation.) He then told me that he was going to give me a test, but I was not to panic because he would be right there the entire time. 
So he dropped me in a very dark place I turned around to see a demon. He was very big and was slinging fiery darts at me I looked down to find myself in the Armor of God but for some odd reason it was a little loose, as though I had forgotten to tighten it . I fought the demon for five... maybe  six minutes with the knowledge that God was there and he was protecting me when I panicked and went down God then showed back up rebuked the devil and picked me up and comforted me. I will never for get what he told me. "V. why did you panic? I am your Father, you are my daughter, and I will never give you something I do not think you are ready for. Why did you not trust me?" 
At that point I woke up and cried. It is one thing when you read about Jesus rebuking someone else, but it is quite a different thing when he comes and rebukes you. I learned a lot that night and I promise you I will never ever forget that lesson. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...