Monday, April 16, 2012

Memory Monday: Horses

My first time to ride a horse in a field. 


He's still working on me
To make me what I need to be
It took him just a week to make the moon and stars
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
'Cause He's still workin' on me

Horses have been my favorite animal since I was two years old.
 I saw my first horse at a fair of sorts. I was walking and Kendra was riding in the stroller. (I refused to ride and she refused to walk.) when we went into the farm animal house. I caught sight of that horse and because of picture books I knew exactly what that thing was. I took off at full speed. "HOSIE HOSIE." I babbled. Kendra (who had not really been paying attention) looked up saw this big thing jumped from the stroller grabbed the tail of my shirt. "No V. No, it will EAT you." 
(Now we had already been getting some pretty strange looks... now everyone was giving us strange looks.)

I have loved horses ever since 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you were 2 yet. Maybe 20 months or so. And we were at a Homeschooling / Parenting Expo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...