Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Kendra E. Ardnek




In many a way I doth believe Kendra is the finest elder sister anyone could ask for. Yea, indeed she hath her faults, But yea, she in many away over cometh them. Here doth be the ten top reasons why my elder sister doth be the best. (Me doth believe that I hast been watching too much Shakespeare.)


  1. She returned my imagination after I lost it. 
  2. She is always ready to do a story with me. 
  3. She knows all my strengths and my weaknesses. And she only pushes my buttons when it is to help me grow up.   
  4. She gets me out of all of my  problems. 
  5. She is always ready to help me get something down when I cannot reach it (Even though I am taller by a good 1 1/2 inches she still can reach things higher than I can) 
  6. She loves to torture me with her grammar... such as using 3rd person instead of first, and a variety of accents. 
  7. She let me sleep with her when I had bad dreams when I was little. (I am too old for bad dreams any more.) 
  8. She helps me understand what I don't understand. 
  9. She helps me open jars that I cannot open. 
  10. I feel safe when she is around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...