Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Buddyrow


Christmas three years ago



Buddyrow is what I call my little brother. Here is ten reasons why I think he is the best anyone can have.


  1. He loves to sing. 
  2. He is one smart boy.
  3. He is a hard worker. 
  4. He was a answer to prayer. (Kendra and I prayed for a little brother for seven years before we got him) 
  5. He has a very vivid imagination. 
  6. He says the silliest things. 
  7. He loves to make me laugh. 
  8. He reads better than I did at ten....
  9. He has his sisters gift for acting...(I really am not sure which one) 
  10. He protects me from the bugs. (Not that I am afraid of them, but if I had my choice, I would not be the one killing them.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...