Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday: 10 things that makes My Dad the Greatest



My Dad is the best in the universe.

  1. He takes me where I need to go and makes sure that I am on time. 
  2. He helps me with my music when I need help. 
  3. He buys what we need when we need it. 
  4. He helps me with my school work. 
  5. He loves to give us lectures when we ask for them (and even sometimes when we don't) 
  6. He does what needs to be done to keep us fed and clothed. 
  7. He cooks and washes the dishes when us girls don't feel like it.  
  8. He reads us bedtime stories. 
  9. He makes sure we go to church every Sunday (and often on Wednesday too) 
  10. He Makes me laugh when I am being a stick in the mud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...