Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Finished line for February 19










Monday 



  1. PC -  AA.  How did Jesus help the poor/needy – use form on P. 351
  2. PC -  B.  Good Kings / Bad Kings I have it in my Bible( I read it) 
  3. History -  HOTW : p. 496 - 507
  4. History -  HOTW : p. 508 – 513 ... Read carefully
  5. History -  MEMT : p. 245 - 260
  6. History -  Medieval and Early Modern Times  (red spine with white) : p. 228 - 244
  7. History -  MEMT : p. 261 - 276
  8. Spelling  -  10 A, B
  9. Spelling  -  10 C
  10. Spelling  -  10 D
  11. US - Book
  12. English – 119
  13. English – 120

Tuesday

I went to work For 4hr
  • groomed C
  • groomed S
  • Mucked stalls
  • Spotted for J
  • Had a Leading lesson
  • Had a tack lesson
Memory
Devotions
(I had a lazy day)



Wednesday



  1. Art  -  7
  2. Art  -  8
  3. Art  -  9
  4. FAR –   04S25.C   learn about the principles on which sailing vessels operate and how they can increase or decrease speed. Compare modern sailing vessels with those of the early explorers.
  5. FAR –   04S27.C   Study the tools and techniques used in navigation during the Age of Exploration and how they have changed over the years.
  6. English – 121
  7. Spelling  -  Test 10

Thursday

  1. PC -  BB.  How did women serve Jesus?  Use form on p. 352
  2. Science – p. 95 - 99 Simple machines
  3. Science – p. 99 - 108
  4. Science –  p. 109 - 110
  5. Science – p. 111 - 115
  6. Reading – 19
  7. Reading – 20

Friday

I watched the beginning of Romeo & Juliet 
I had a chore day.

Then left at 4:30 to go to this.



Saturday  

My church had a SEWING FOR ORPHINES get together. 
We sewed 26 dresses and 5 shorts, (I  made two of the dresses)

So that was my week. 

BIG projects that I completed

  1. I got my garden area (300 sq ft.) covered in both manure and mulch.
  2. I found my sewing desk. (Not hard it was just a very cluttered area) 
  3. I have been walking everyday 
  4. I learned much about the other cults of my country 
  5. worked 1hr on finding my bedroom floor. (I know it is down there somewhere, but I just cannot seam to find it.) 
Goals for next week 

  1. Get my garden area tilled 
  2. Get it planted 
  3. find my school area. 
  4. find the top of my dresser 
  5. find the couch
  6. Get my bicycle out and ride it everyday. (Atleat not when it is raining.) 
  7. Be a more willing helper as the weeks progress. 
  8. I will be working on "Family of God' on my Violin this week. 

How you can pray for me this week. 

  1. Pray that I will have the words to say when I am dealing with others. 
  2. Pray that I will be able to focus on my own studies. 
  3. Pray that I will be able to get progress done on my book. 
  4. Pray that I will be willing to do what mom asks me to do. 
  5. Pray that my Asthma will behave it's self so that I can sleep at night. (I am allergic to almost all the medication, cats, dogs, most molds, peanuts, gluten, dairy.)  
  6. Pray that my back will stop hurting. (I did more lifting and pulling that I should of while working on my garden.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...