Sunday, January 8, 2012

What I believe


This is what I believe, The page I begin with when I write anything. If you do not agree that is your choice to make. 
I believe that God is REAL. He has always been and always will be, And there is nothing he can not do. And I do not have to explain why he does what he does any more than I have to explain why my earthly father does what he does. God is three persons in one. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. and when I put my faith in him nothing can snatch me out of his hand. There is nothing I do that can that will make him stop loving me, for it is not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost. And when I ask him into my heart no matter what I do I will go to heaven when I die. He sees everything I do, think and say. 

I also believe he wrote a love letter to his children and if you are not his child you will not understand it. And that love letter is the Bible. I believe that the Bible is 100% true there is not a jot or tittle that is wrong. I do not pick and choose what I want to believe and I do not go after any other books for the foundation for my faith.
I enjoy my time I spend reading the Bible as much as I enjoy listening to my parents teach me. I Believe it is true from Genesis 1:1- Revelation 22:21. It is the most accurate book in the universe and no matter what anybody else says it is true. Actually by ranting and raging on how wrong it is you are only proving to me that is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...