Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lets do Blessings


Lets do Blessings

(My work song)

By V. Kathie Ardnek


A chore is something we do not like,
Something we detest.
So let us do Blessing Friend,
To tell everyone they are blessed.

So let’s do blessings everyone.
When we work or when we play,
Why don’t you help me say?
I so love you today.


-------------------------------------------------------------

When I was about seven- eight years old I did not like doing chores. So that summer my mom had us learn about Love languages and explained to us that when we did chores we were actually doing blessings. (My love language come to find out is acts of service.) I did not come up with this song till a lot later but I never have looked at a chore the same way since. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...