Monday, January 9, 2012

It's in Your Face


It's in Your Face
Auther unknown 
You don't have to tell how you live each day,
You don't have to say if you work or play:
A tried, true barometer serves in the place;
However you live, it show in your face.

The false the deceit you bear in your heart,
Will not stay inside, where it first got a start, 
For sinew and blood are a thin veil of lace;
What you wear in your heart you wear in your face.

If your life is unselfish for others you live,
For not what you get, but for how much you give, 
IF you live close to God, in His infinite grace, 
You don't have to tell it, it shows in your face.



This is a memorable school assignment I had in school a few years back. I complained and moped for weeks on how hard it would be to memorize. (Mom threatened that I would not get to go somewhere ( I don't remember where) til I got it done)When I finally sat down and worked on it it took me thirty minuets to do. LOL talk about wining over NOTHING . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...