Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Royal Princess Tea Party

Please Come to Vannan’s Royal Princess Tea Party

Celebrating her 12th Birthday

July 18, 2009, Saturday

4:00 – 5:30 PM

at my church Fellowship Room

Serving: Finger foods, Cake, TEA, and apple juice

Royal Princess Games Planned for your enjoyment

-----------------------------

These are a few of my favorite things: PINKS, sky blue, animals: horses, goats, rabbits, birds ...
Elizabeth (the American Girl from Felicity books)
swimming, dressing up elegantly, sewing, teaching books (about animals or sewing), dresses (no sashes)

Sizes: 12 clothes, 8AA shoes

Future Plans:
Learning to play my violin (and upgrading to the next size – find a teacher)
Buying several meat rabbits to raise (and feeding them)
Learn to sew my own dresses (need a teacher)



I have an Amazon Wish list for ideas if you want some
but homemade, second hand, or even a card is fine... I just want an elegant tea party and fun with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...